cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deposit Refund

SOLVED
Honored Commentator

Deposit Refund

I am waiting for the deposit refund $1500.

*29th July : I paid $1500 deposit for 3 family smartphones. I contracted 3 x smartphones in StarHub Shop VivoCity. They said that if I have EP(Employment), $1500 deposit is refund.
*2th Augh : I got EP visa from company and I visited StarHub Shop VivoCity. I showed my EP visa and Fin number. They scanned my EP vias and bankcheck will be sent to my house.

Today, 24th Aug, i did not get any bankcheck yet. May I know how the progress is going on? when can i get bankcheck?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)
Solution

Re: Deposit Refund

Thanks for the update @sunjunhwang and good to know its all sorted now. 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Grand Guru

Hi  @sunjunhwang

Most Company(s) refund may take 4 - 6 weeks to process.

For more details on your case,

Please do submit your request and include subscriber detail, and reference to this thread to  

PM   Santosh Rai  to assist and look into your case on this matter.

How to send a PM (Private Message) on StarHub Community?

-------------------------------------------------

I am not Starhub staff &or related to.

Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Hi @sunjunhwang,

Did our colleagues at Vivo City advise you on how long it will take for the refund to be processed?

Do note that typically takes about 6 to 8 weeks for us to process refund back to customers.

Thanks

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Highlighted
Honored Commentator

Hi Santosh Rai

Luckily, I got bankcheck yesterday. it took 3-4 weeks!!.

Many Tks!!!!!

Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)
Solution

Thanks for the update @sunjunhwang and good to know its all sorted now. 

View solution in original post