Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Sim Card to Nano Sim

SOLVED
Valued Commentator

Change Sim Card to Nano Sim

Hi!

Is there any service in starhub which allows subscriber to change simcard only?.. i mean change from  simcard to nano sim?.. and will there be any charges for that?.. hope anyone can enlighten me with the answer. thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Administrator
Solution

Re: Change Sim Card to Nano Sim

It is advisable to replace SIM at our CSC instead of having it cut to Nano size.

From personal experience, Normal SIM cuts to Micro SIM reasonably well but cutting down to Nano SIM have high chance of damaging the chip.

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy

3 REPLIES 3
Senior Commentator

If I am not wrong, you can get it cut from sim card to nano sim size at those mobile stores.

Risky though..

Community Manager

A replacement SIM fee of $21.40 is payable upfront at any Customer Service Centres.
- Amy
Administrator
Solution

It is advisable to replace SIM at our CSC instead of having it cut to Nano size.

From personal experience, Normal SIM cuts to Micro SIM reasonably well but cutting down to Nano SIM have high chance of damaging the chip.

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy