GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone encountered bad 3G connection recently?

Respected Advocate

Re: Anyone encountered bad 3G connection recently?

Hello to all you guys out there.We all in right direction.WE All having bad 3G connection TIS few months most of locations.I Sent my feedback to STARHUB Customers SVC Last Week.I'm waiting for the outcome really soon..Don't Worry be Happy ok.%*) .Hope STARHUB will take TIS action very seriously as soon as possible.Regards AZAMAN JANTAN.
Trusted Contributor

Good to know. Hope it would improve soon
New Commentator

Recently my phone had no 3G connection at all. Can't whatapp msg or send email. This is very frustrating..why are we paying in full when the connection service is so unreliable. Starhub can u pls do sometime before I become your ex customer. Pls solve it !!!
Esteemed Commentator

This is getting very bad.. i have close to zero 3G connection when i am working in Jurong IBP. I called your customer service officer and she asked me to reset the network setting but it did not help at all.

this caused extreme inconvenience to me who needs to reply to emails and connect to my office network via my handphone.

this is frustrating and why am i paying for a service which does not work at all?

am i going to get an answer from Starhub on this?

Hub Master

Hi all

If you are facing any issue on your handset, please log a ticket on http://bit.ly/StarHubCares. I will arrange for my team to assist you further on the issue.

========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Esteemed Commentator

This is already covered that all telcos failed to provide consistent outdoor 3G service. I just hoped that they will continue to buck up and improve the connectivity issue.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/this_urban_jungle/1471460/telcos_fined_for_poor_3g_co...

Senior Commentator

Dear Starhub,

Please stop telling us, your customer, that if we're facing problem with our handset, your technical team will be gladly assist us.  The problem is not with our handset in the first place and the problem lies on your 3G connection.  If one or two or maybe afew encounters the problem, maybe, just maybe could be due to the handset but if there are so many complains about your 3G connection, its time you folks starts to check your backend and get things done right.  If Starhub is rolling out 4G connection at the expense of 3G coverage, then you folks better consider properly.  4G connection may be fast BUT how many of your customers ride on 4G and how many handsets out there has the 4G connection capability?

Senior Commentator

Yes I feel that the 3G has became very slow recently. Previously it used to be faster. Now I have problems even loading webpages.

Senior Commentator

exactly..... i didn't have any trouble with any of my handsets, be it old or new back then.... 3G connections were really good till Starhub started testing/rolling out 4G.... I used to tell my colleagues to switch over to Starhub due to excellent 3G connections but now, seems like I have to eat my own words.... 

Senior Commentator

Totally agree with you man....I used to tell my frens to switch over too...but now the red company is faster already although they have their own problems too...in fact I might be switching over if this continues