StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone encountered bad 3G connection recently?

Senior Commentator

Anyone encountered bad 3G connection recently?

Anyone experiencing bad 3G connection recently?  I used to enjoy good connection speed but somehow recently, its either very slow or no connection at all or even if its available, it doesn't seems to connect to the Internet.

Could it be due to the background 4G development?

21 REPLIES 21
Senior Commentator

Re: Anyone encountered bad 3G connection recently?

Yes. I felt the same. Recently 3g connection trend is very bad. Starhub, you need to take a look on this.

Valued Commentator

yes this past few days, my 3G connection has been On and OFF, I always reset my data to get a connection 

LEE
New Commentator

My S3 LTE giving me problems! When I am at home, I cannot receive phone calls. When I default it to 3G, it cannot surf net and whatsapp is down. Arrghhh..... Already contacted StarHub CS for help last evening. Now waiting for Technical team to call me....

Respected Contributor

Strange..I am able to get good connections even when on the road. Hwr, being a K-drama addict, I usually log on to any WIFI available, esp @ malls, cafes and even @ home to enjoy savings and smooth connection. Try it! 

MISSY Cat Happy

Honored Commentator

Hmmm.... it works fine for me as well

Might encounter slight connection problems if I'm in the MRT tunnel but overall it's fine Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I think it really depends on your location. For me, at certain location my 3G is really bad. At one point, my 3G is totally off (not even 2G or any data connection) for 30 mins. I was travelling along Thomson Road to town.. but it happened only once.

Senior Contributor

I have the same issue too recently.

Alumni (Retired)

Hi all, please leave your details at http://bit.ly/StarHubCares and we will assist you further on your issues.

Trusted Contributor

I think the 3G is getting worse. I couldn't load anything whether it is a web page or whatsapp or imessage. I can't send messages unless I am hooked onto wifi. This happens 70% of the time regardless of where am I.

I would leave my details, but don't think anything can be done because there are too many location that I can't keep track.