StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone X Collection

Esteemed Commentator

iPhone X Collection

I am very dissapointed with the non flexibility of the collection of iPhone X.

Booking made and was told to collect it today, 3rd Nov. No other options given.

I am a CIS customer and not in town at the moment. Starhub expect me to leave my NRIC behind in order for my wife to collect on my behalf. All documents and letters with my details are with Starhub data base and my wife has copies of it as well for the collection process but Starhub refuse to budge.

Starhub has no flexiblity and understanding for their customers genuine predicament when comes to collection of the handset. 

I think I will have to reconsider my options and services with Starhub as my provider as I have 3 lines contracted, fibre broadband, tv cable and home phone line. CIS customers have no benefits... just like an ordinary customer.

Thank you Starhub for all the dissappointments.

8 REPLIES 8
Alumni (Retired)

Re: iPhone X Collection

Hi ohboon1973, we're sorry you were unable to collect your iPhone X. However, we need your documents for verification. You can walk-in to any of our stores from today to get the iPhone X if you're still interested to get it.

- Sal
Esteemed Commentator

Hi Sal,

Will the phone be reserved for me (since I couldn't collect on a "no option" date) if I were to walk in as per yr reply as you mentioned you need to verify documents? Will there be stock available?

Esteemed Contributor

This again shows that Starhub doesnt understand customers' problems. "Walk-In to any of the stores" is not a solution at all and I see that being proposed as the "best" or the "most widely recommended" solution from Starhub.
Esteemed Contributor

I also share the same view. When my contract is due for renew, I doubt I will be renewing...
Esteemed Contributor

I dont think Starhub would be holding the set for you. You will be given the phone if the stock is available on the day you go to their store. Coz, their standard response is "First come first serve" basis.
Alumni (Retired)

We're unable to reserve a phone for you as stocks are limited, but you can check http://bit.ly/2jPt6pa for stocks at your preferred shop location.

- Sal
Esteemed Contributor

Then what is the point in asking for "registration of interest" ? When you dont respect that interest seriously. There will be several people who would not be able to make it at the time you are allocating to book. There are several people like me who were not even able to use your link and book the slot in the first place. If you inconsiderate to all these, then, definitely its a big thumbs down to Starhub.
Esteemed Commentator

Thanks for the support bro...

Will need to consider my options after this sour ordeal....

I should not have transfer the original ownership of all the accounts from my wife to me in order to be a CIS customer.... paid so much for transfer ownership fees and everything end up to NOTHING!

Do you go overseas leaving your NRIC behind?? What is you lose your passport (stolen, pick pocketed...etc...) and you leave yr NRIC behind in SG..? You don't have any other form of identification to get a replacement passport at overseas embassy.... No logic and makes no sense....

Anyway, am done with this rubbsih and nonsensical reasons and explanations....

All the best to all and those wishing to get their iPhone X.... go for it... it's really a beauty... tested it in AUST just now....

Peace Out & God Bless.....