GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent! Disappointed with starhub service :Unable to connect mobile broadband dongle. Need help!

Highlighted
New Commentator

Urgent! Disappointed with starhub service :Unable to connect mobile broadband dongle. Need help!

Hi,

After i upgraded my mac to OS X EI Capitan,  I was unable to connect to my starhub mobile broadband through Huawei dongle E303.  It shows that pop out msg of " The device has been disconnected or is unavailable" 

I have called starhub customer service, they have checked that my account is still active. Can somebody please advice? As I need it for work urgently and starhub hotline is not helpful as they are non technical people even though i pressed the options for technical assistance  and always saying that they will get back 24 hours later.  Is too long, a wait!   Totally disappointed with Starhub and its customer service.  I have also tried re-installing the mobile modem. It still dons't work. 

Do I need to change any settings under Profile management?

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: Urgent! Disappointed with starhub service :Unable to connect mobile broadband dongle. Need help!

Hi MT28

While waiting for the technical team to get back to you, you may wish to check if you have installed the latest driver for Huawei. This may be due to it not being compatible with the new OS.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!