GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top up Mobile data

Esteemed Commentator

Top up Mobile data

(Previous message went out before I finish, so I repost here.)

I want to top up data for this month as I currently waiting for relocation appointment and do not have home Wifi. 

I could not find how to apply it online. Can anyone let me know how?

I don’t want pay expensive overuse fee. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Top up Mobile data

Hi yoheiy

Thank you for waiting. Are you using a Prepaid or Postpaid mobile broadband service?

If you're using Prepaid services, simply download the Happy Prepaid App to purchase a data plan using your remaining credits. 

Alternatively, if you're using Postpaid mobile broadband services, you can add the Data Upsizes found at www.starhub.com/personal/mobile/mobile-phones-plans/value-added-services/data/data-upsize.html. 

- Amy
Esteemed Commentator

Hi Amy

i’m using postpaid and I wanted to purchase data upsize. However it requires to go to StarHub shop and didn’t allow me to apply online.

It is very inconvenient. Is there any reason why this is not possible given StarHub provide similar service online (e.g. data travel). 

Is it to make customer spend unwanted extra money by making it difficult?

Community Manager

Hi yoheiy

This should not be the case. May I understand if you've tried to add on the data upsize via My StarHub App? (MSA) If you are unable to, please provide us a screenshot of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Do kindly do so in a PM, alongside your registered name, registered mobile number and Hub ID/email address by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < for me to arrange for assistance. 

Thank you.

- Jackson