StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about StarHub Mobile Broadband: 21Mbps (1GB data)

Senior Commentator

Questions about StarHub Mobile Broadband: 21Mbps (1GB data)

Hi,

i subscribed to the homehub plus and got this StarHub Mobile Broadband: 21Mbps (1GB data).

i like to ask, once the 1GB data is used up, will the data just stop or we will be charged for extra usage?

i can't seem to find any information regarding this StarHub Mobile Broadband: 21Mbps (1GB data) and it's frustrating that there is this product but no information available.

Thanks

4 REPLIES
Grand Guru

Re: Questions about StarHub Mobile Broadband: 21Mbps (1GB data)

Hi,

The free 1GB data is based on the HomeHub billng cycle period.

It is stated on this MaxMobile 21Mbps in your contract agreement.

Also refer to > HomeHub Plus Offer Terms & Conditions - point 5.8

5.8   MaxMobile 21Mbps (1GB) comes with 1GB bundled data. 
Excess data usage will be charged at $8.56 per GB. 
Monthly bill is capped at $168.

Do note that for the Mobile network settings > Mobile mode > select 3G only

If you select 4G it will not work.

i am not starhub staff.

Senior Commentator

Is there anyway to track usage? Cos i check my starhub app, i cannot find this service. So how do i track my usage on this mobile data?

Grand Guru

@papacheong wrote:

Is there anyway to track usage? Cos i check my starhub app, i cannot find this service. So how do i track my usage on this mobile data?

Yes it is available in My Starhub App by login to the Hub ID account with HomeHub service.

After you login to My Starhub App and wait till it show Current bill(s) and below is the Mobile usage.

If you have more than 1 mobile line then scroll left/right to see other mobile lines usage.

Alternately go to My Account - Mobile usage - Mobile number will be shown on top.

If you have more than 1 mobile lines then use the Filter to view the mobile number you want.

Watch video on > My Starhub App - Check Data Usage

Regards.

Community Manager

Hi papacheong, please PM us the subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address, service address and mobile number by clicking >> HERE, we’ll arrange for assistance.