StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please read first: Terms and Conditions for Market Place

Administrator

Please read first: Terms and Conditions for Market Place

StarHub does not endorse any transactions relating to the sale, purchase and/or exchange of any items or goods over StarHub Community and you are advised to exercise due diligence before engaging in any such transactions. We shall not be responsible or liable for any such activities and/or transactions.. All such activities and related transactions are conducted at your own risk.

• Excessive posting (flooding/spamming) will result in deletion of posts / ban depending on severity. 
  • This board is not monitored for customer service related issues so please post at the other appropriate boards if you require assistance.
  • The relevant authorities may be notified if contrabands / illegal services are involved.
  • Full terms and conditions for StarHub Community can be found here.

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy

2 REPLIES
Esteemed Consultant

Re: Please read first: Terms and Conditions for Market Place

thumbs up.jpg

Golden Guru

Re: Please read first: Terms and Conditions for Market Place

I am one of StarHub's Golden Gurus and I am here to help the community, especially the senior citizens. However, I am not an employee of StarHub and the content of my posts does not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub