GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6

Valued Contributor

Re: iPhone 6 coming soon to StarHub on 19 September 2014!

@MTS: Give it a break... It's only a phone u know ! u sound like people 杀你全家 like tat. A lot people also registered and didn't manage to get a unit... Just move on la. Why have to be so Kia Su Kia Si Kia no iphone ?!
MTS
Respected Contributor

@chris101: did I ask your opinion? I'm surprised you have the intelligence to even use the word Kia Su?!
If you're no help then maybe you should "move on" you imbecile.
For argument's sake whether I think it's only a phone or I'm questioning starhub's principal that's none of your business. Good feedback, bad feedback or whatever should be heard.
Highlighted
LyT
BFF

This is a forum 

You say something public, people have the rights to respond to you

You totally sound like an **bleep** nasty to everyone

Are all Apple fanboys like that?

Cannot get iphone cry like baby?

MTS
Respected Contributor

Welcome to practice your "rights"
Oh and by the way **bleep** you too **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** (just practiced my right to respond) you **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** do I look like I'm crying?
New Commentator

Re: Iphone 6+

Would like to purchase Iphone 6 plus on 2 year contract basis

Valued Contributor

Re: Porting from SingTel to StarHub

hi, 

for the 20 sep walkin, which are the selected location. Can you provide the address?

Respected Advisor

Yo cool it guys. Everyone is entitle to said what they want as long as they follow the read and regulations for this forum. 

Let's just leave it to Kaiboon to resolve this. Don't start a fight just because of a phone. 

Cheers everyone. It's Friday. 

Respected Advisor

hi @skyview136

It's at any starhub outlet

Refer to their website for a list of starhub outlet locations and address Smiley Very Happy

Hub Master

The iPhone 6 Plus is currently sold out but we will have new stocks available at a later date.

========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Esteemed Contributor

hmmm it's friday already. guess any chance of priority queue for pre-registered customers is puny by now. time to consider switching to other telcos