GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yuki Ng : i'm the New Taipei City Traveller 2015!!!

Beauty Ambassador

Hi Guys!

To promote New Taipei City as a tourist destination for Singaporeans, Taiwan-based airline carrier EVA Air has launched an inaugural online contest called “Are You the New Taipei City Traveller?”.

The contest simply requires me to upload a short video clip of no more than 15 seconds on why i want to visit New Taipei City onto Instagram and hashtag #ILoveNewTaipeiCity or #我爱新北市 in my post. Yes, it is THAT simple.

As the Singapore face of New Taipei City, the Traveller, aka the winner, will get to experience all that New Taipei City has to offer and get to experience life as a local.

New Taipei City is the most populated city in the country and located in northern Taiwan. Some of the popular places within New Taipei City include Jiufen (九份), Tamsui (淡水) and Pingxi (平溪). The city is widely known for its scenery and as a popular place to release sky lanterns.

if i can be the winner I will also be required to share the adventures and experiences online by posting my thoughts on a blog and social media platforms. 

So....what i want to say here is: SUPPORT ME! LET ME WIN THE CONTEST AND BE THE EVA AIRWAY TRAVELLER AMBASSADOR! WANT SUPPORT ME? All you need to do is just: FOLLOW ME, LIKE THE POST, COMMENT IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

Do check it out my three instagram posts for 
#ILoveNewTaipeiCity or #我爱新北市 contest.

Creativity instant Rap version

Animation Trailer

iamyuki.com original short animation: Part 1
<<I Love New Taipei City – Adventure at Tamshui >>
原創微動畫:第一部曲 << 愛在新北市之淡水篇 >>

https://instagram.com/p/1QstHHh98d/?taken-by=iamyuking

Animation Trailer
Iamyuki.com original short animation: Part 2
《I Love New Taipei City – Adventure at Pingxi》
原創微動畫:第二部曲 《愛在新北市之平溪篇》

https://instagram.com/p/1QuUreB9_9/?taken-by=iamyuking

Love this made-in-Singapore short animation, “I Love New Taipei City”, and you can’t wait to find out what new adventures Yuki and the stray dog will embark on next? Has our original theme song “Longing” tugged your heartstrings too? Hop over to my Instagram account @IAmYukiNg and like this video! Please share with me your interesting experiences and stories in New Taipei City! Tell me what you hope to see in the next instalment too! Stay tune!

A girl from Singapore embarks on her solo journey on EVA Airways. In New Taipei City, she befriended a stray dog. Since then, her journey is never the same again. What adventures do they have in New Taipei City? Will the girl find love? How will the story develop from now on? Stay tune!

A creative and original creation that bundles New Taipei City’s key tourist attractions, arts and culture! This is a never-seen-before local production which comprises of original music, drawings and storyline. “I Love New Taipei City”, proudly brought to you by local blogger Yuki Ng

The travel period for the winner is from 15 to 28 May 2015.
The winner will be announced on 14 April.

I WANT TO GO TO TAIWAN!!!

Woman Very Happy
Woman Happy
IAmYukiNg : Blog: http://iamyuki.com
3 Comments
Esteemed Advisor

That's excellent! @IAmYukiNg

Beauty Ambassador
Thank you!😉
Pray hard to God! Tomorrow result will out! Finger Cross! 🙏

Honored Advisor

Wow!! All the best.