cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming Deactivated

Highlighted
Honored Commentator

Roaming Deactivated

Please help me for roaming activate my sturhub after deactivated, i am user from indonesia.

After i try roaming deactivated my sturhub can not connect. There no one of provider in indonesia connecting.

I want to activate again, help me please.

12 REPLIES 12
Senior Contributor

Re: Roaming Deactivated

Hi, if I'm not mistaken I think you have a few alternatives to activate your roaming.

First off are you on a prepaid account or postpaid account?

Honored Commentator

I have prepaid acc
Senior Contributor

For prepaid, I believe you need to dial *123*5# and select International Roaming.

Try it out and see if it works? 

Honored Commentator

My acc is prepaid, how you alternate for roaming activate, just info to you that before my roaming of starthub there no problem, the good connected in indonesia, i have problem when i have entry roaming deactivated at *123# services.

After its i can not use it because i don't find connected on my smartphone, really my sturhub is off or dead.

Please help me for how reactivate ?

Honored Commentator

My starhub the balance $25 expired on 2016

Senior Contributor

Hi, just to clarify, so you're currently trying to roam in Indonesia via StarHub?

Are you connected to any local network in Indonesia at the moment? I think you may need to manually select a local network if you aren't connected.

Honored Commentator

Really my stahub can't find the signal of providers in my site 

Smiley Tongue
Honored Commentator

Really my starhub can't find the signal of providers in my site 

Smiley Tongue
Honored Commentator

My starhub can't accept the local network in my site, there no signal, i have tried use some smartphone to activate but no can't accept the signal of local network.