GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolving to Stick to My Resolutions

Alumni (Retired)

2018 is fast approaching. How many of you, like myself, find it very difficult to fulfill new year resolutions? Of course the year starts off with the whole list of resolutions; you’re all gung-ho about them. That exercise regime, that plan to save money, that diet. Then a couple of weeks or months or, gulp, days into it, other things come into play and your resolutions slowly take a back seat.

Over the past few years, I‘ve made resolutions to go running. To go for yoga every week, to make home-cooked meals 3 times a week, to stay off fast food and sugary drinks, to plank for a minute every day, etc. etc. Somehow I’ve just never managed to fulfill them. Yikes.

If you are like me, lets all promise each other to fulfill at least 1 resolution for the whole of 2018. Mine is, to “plank for 1 minute every single day of 2018.” Shouldn’t be too hard right? It’s just 1 miserly minute a day! I’ll let you know how it goes in a year’s time. What about you – what are your resolutions for 2018?

planking 1.jpgWonder if I'll be able to plank long enough to watch a short programme on StarHub Go?