GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#MondayMusic: Songs to Sing Along in the Car While Stuck in Traffic

Nothing can be worse than being stuck on CTE on a Monday morning. Although, we know riding a bike or taking public transportation would solve our problems, however, wed still prefer the comfort and convenience of our carsI guess a few people can relate to this frustrating situation eh? It is more likely that your way to cope when stuck in traffic is to listen to music. Interestingly, a study has found that listening to music while driving will make a person drive more safely and pay better attention. So, instead of stressing out about traffic you might as well turn up the volume and drown out everything with these songs.

Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen

This classic song was written by the rock legend Freddie Mercury in 1975. It’s a 6-minute song with different song styles which keeps on changing from techno, ballad, pop, super high voices, and hard rock. It’s always a challenge to play this song without singing along. I bet you even imitate the sounds of the drums, guitars, and bass when you sing it!

Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars

If you like catchy and fun songs, then this is the right one for you! Plus, itis easy to remember, you will get the Last Song Syndrome after listening to this(to be honest, the song lyrics are not particularly meaningful). In case you dont know, this song is by British record producer Mark Ronson which features American singer-songwriter, Bruno Mars.

Hello – Adele

Whoever said that slow jams are not fun to listen to in the car. From the moment Adele sings, "Hello, it's me...," there is no doubt who is singing. The song has probably hooked you from the very first word and hit you like a bomb during the chorus part. No matter what mood youre in this has one of the best lines to sing-along.

I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor

You will survive this traffic! Keep calm and carry on saying this mantra “Traffic isn’t that bad.”This 1987 song by American singer Gloria Gaynor is a sing-along song fit for when you are feeling a little disempowered. But it is also an instant mood booster when you play it in your car while stuck in traffic.

I Don’t Care – Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber

“I don’t care” that might be the words you’ll be uttering if you no longer mind the traffic but infuriated being in the situation. So, this is literally the best song to listen to. Who cares if the song really isn’t about being stuck in traffic? In fact, it is about the relief from that anxiety that he finds in his lover. However, who wouldn’t want to jam in this song of Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber eh?

So, what are the songs you listen to while stuck in traffic? Share it below so I can include them in my traffic jam playlist.

~ Carla