Don’t let staying at home stop you from seeing the world! Here are 10 ways you can satisfy your wanderlust in the comforts of your home as you wait for your next family holiday!
1. Create a travel memento board with an empty photo frame. Stick on your favorite photos from your trip, bus tickets, maps, and the list goes on!
2. Get a scratch world map and uncover all the cities you have explored.
3. These hand-painted globes will make the perfect desk accessory.
4. Not quite artistic enough to make your own travel board? Make a travel wall gallery instead!
5. For those who like a drink or two, collect shot glasses from every city you’ve visited!
6. This enormous world map will remind you of all the places you’ve yet to explore.
7. Upgrade your typical magnet travel souvenir with these Bottle Cap Map-nets
8. Those who are into typography will love this minimalist world map!
9. Go to sleep lying on top of the world with these bed sheets!
10. Start a mason jar travel fund for your next getaway.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.