GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All about the Ideas Exchange - The best ideas in one place!

Administrator

Welcome to Ideas Exchange! Here, the GreenR community and the StarHub team share an exclusive space to collaborate and learn. Got an idea? You’ve come to the right place! Here’s how you can be part of the discussion:

• Submit your ideas!
  • Vote for the ideas you like!
  • Comment on the ideas given by others!

At GreenR, we believe in the wisdom of the crowd! Tell us your thoughts. We’re here to listen.

How do I post an idea?

To start, head to the Ideas Exchange and click on the POST AN IDEA button. Next, add a subject and describe your idea. You can express your thoughts in words, photos, videos, links or other ways you’d prefer. Let your creative side shine!

How do I vote for an idea?

1. Go to the GreenR Community Ideas Exchange page
  2. Click the Like button on the idea that you support and like! 

How do I post a comment on an idea?

Click “Post a Comment” just below the idea you want to respond to.

Please be respectful and treat others as how you would like to be treated even if you do not agree to an idea!

What will you do with ideas that we have posted?
An idea needs to have at least 20 likes to show that there is support from the community to push for the idea. From there, it will go through an evaluation process. Here’s an overview of the journey that ideas will take as it goes through our ideation and development process:

Idea-Life-Cycle.png

What are you waiting for? Submit your thoughts today and get to experience firsthand how ideas come to life and spark change within the GreenR community!

Post an idea now! Vote for an idea now!

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub Smiley Happy