cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

digital home line Porting over from singtel to homehub plus

Valued Commentator

digital home line Porting over from singtel to homehub plus

Hi Starhub,

I am interested to port over from my current singtel fibre home bundle(broadband,tv and home digital line) to starhub homehub plus as my contract is ending soon.

I have fiddled around with the order configurator on your website, but when choosing digital voice home it does not have any option to retent/port over my home number from singtel.

Any idea on what i should do to continue using the same home number as when i am with singtel? Should i just anyhow choose a random number for now? or skip the digital voice section?

thanks for the help Smiley Very Happy

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Re: digital home line Porting over from singtel to homehub plus

Hi glzygerald

Thank you for choosing StarHub. For port in of home line, do head down to our stores to sign up for this promotion. To reduce waiting time, please use our eAppointment at https://secure.starhub.com/myaccountmgr/#/eappointment-new-customer/start. 

Please note that the subscriber for the current Home Line needs to be present as well to fill in the port-in form. Hope this helps. Smiley Happy

- Jackson

- Jackson
Valued Commentator

is there no way i can do it via the starhub website??
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi glzygerald

I regret to inform you that our online store currently doesn't support port-in for Digital Voice Home (DVH).

Do head down to our stores to do so. Apologies on any inconvenience caused. 

- Jackson