StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WORST SERVICE EVER FROM STARHUB!

Valued Commentator

WORST SERVICE EVER FROM STARHUB!

I recently re-contracted my StarHub TV and Home Broadband on the 6th Sept, with your sales staff (Wilson). And one week after, my internet just got cut off. Called up Wilson to check on what happen, and was told he ONLY handle sales, and we need to call the technical team.

After calling StarHub for 2 days, the team found that there was a miscommunication of the work order, causing disruption to the internet, and WE PAID FOR THE SERVICE. And then we found out that our appointment for installation on 27th Sept (which is TOMORROW!!!) was NOT booked!!!! (Which StarHub doesn't even bother to call to re-arrange the appointment!)

Today I saw that I will being billed $200 for the new contract, WHICH I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED USING AND NO APPOINTMENT WAS BOOKED FOR INSTALLATION!! AND THE WORST, I HAD ALREADY BEEN BILLED FOR THE SERVICES IN ANOTHER STARHUB ACCOUNT!!

AND NOW, THE TEMPORARY INTERNET THAT STARHUB IS PROVIDING TO US, IS NOT EVEN WORKING ANYMORE!!! And the technical staff could tell me that she does not know what causes the problem!

StarHub is the main provider that we contracted for our internet, TV and mobile phones, and we have been loyal customers for so many years. I seriously don't understand why, it has been 2 weeks, but no solution was given to us. And we, as the customers, have to be calling StarHub every single day, and re-explaining the issues over and over again!!!

And if your sales staff, after the customer sign the re-contract agreement, they just wash their hands off the issue, and appointment set was not even booked or never even follow up if the date was not available, then I seriously doubt the professionalism of your staff!!

WE ARE TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED WITH YOUR SERVICES JUST WITHIN THE SHORT SPAN OF TWO WEEKS!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Re: WORST SERVICE EVER FROM STARHUB!

Hi @ chloezxy

I can see why you're so frustrated and this is certainly not the way we do things.

Please allow me a chance to sort this out for you by sending me your full name, NRIC/FIN number, account details, contact number and email via Private Message so I can check on this for you.

- Amy
Valued Commentator

Hi Amy,

Problem has been solved with the installation of the Home Hub.

However, now I am facing another problem. As mentioned, Starhub has charged me wrongly on the internet costs, and I spoke to one of your staff from the billing department, that she will hold the payment from being deducted.

HOWEVER I CHECKED MY CREDIT CARD BILL, AND THE CHARGES WERE BEING CHARGED.

Can you tell me what should I do to resolve? The problem just keep increasing ever since the contract is signed. Should I pay that charges and expect a refund?! 

Frustrations after frustrations with Starhub, and promises to your customers were not kept. How do we keep our services with you!

Alumni (Retired)

Noted on that. Can you PM me the requested details and I'll get the billing team to check on it? - Sofia

Sofia