GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Termination of Cable TV

Senior Commentator

Termination of Cable TV

I called billing enquiry 1637, they say need to "unbundle" the homehub then can terminate.

However, unbunddling will cost $xxx amount. Isnt this "unbuddling" is the same as the Early Termination Charges? And why cant Starhub waived off this "unbunddling" charges? Trying to bypass MDA by changing is name?

5 REPLIES 5
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Termination of Cable TV

Hi Otokiru

Are you referring to the disconnection fee upon terminating the service?

Senior Commentator

Hi,

I'm refering to waiving off the "unbundle" fee. I want to terminate my CableTV contract due to more than 20% of my subscribed channels are being removed. However, since im on HomeHub which consist of Fiber+CableTV, im unable to do so unless I "unbundle" the contract. Unbundling the contract has the same fee and purpose as early termination of contact, so why can't Starhub waive the unbundle fee? 

Regards.

Alumni (Retired)

Thank you for reaching out to us. To better advise you on your existing options, please provide me with your full name, NRIC/FIN number, contact number and email address for verification via Private Message and I'll arrange for assistance.

- Amy
Senior Commentator

Correct the highlighted errors and try again.

• One or more of these members do not have private messages enabled. Their names have been removed from the Send to list.
Community Manager

Please send us a private message here instead. Thank you - Josephine