Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terminating of HomeHub 1000 (Fibre)

SOLVED
Senior Commentator

Terminating of HomeHub 1000 (Fibre)

Hi,

I would like to terminate my HomeHub 1000 Subscription once contract ended on 21-Feb-2019. Please assist me the things l need to return. 

HomeHub 1000 (Fibre);

Free MaxMobile (1GB) DataPack -HomeHub 1000 (Fibre)
StarHub TV - HomeHub 1000 (Fibre)
1000Mbps Fibre Broadband - HomeHub 1000 (Fibre)
DV Home Plan - HomeHub 1000 (Fibre)

My Account: 

Registered subscriber Name: X

NRIC Number: X

Email: X@gmail.com

Thanks and Warmest Regards,

Stephen

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Terminating of HomeHub 1000 (Fibre)

Hi Stephen, we will need to arrange for the collection of equipment. Please contact us again at a later date to check and arrange for appointment. 

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Manager
Solution

Some of the equipment that need to be collected: Complete ONT set including accessories (1x UTP RJ45 data cable, 1x fibre patch cord, 1x power adapter) 

Do get back to us via PM at a nearer date for us to advise accordingly. 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?

Home is where the ♥ is

9 REPLIES 9
Community Manager
Solution

Hi Stephen, we will need to arrange for the collection of equipment. Please contact us again at a later date to check and arrange for appointment. 

Has someone helped you?

Home is where the ♥ is

Senior Commentator

May l know the equipment Starhub staff need to collect so l can prepare in advance (ie. Cable type, Router modem,  TV Monitoring set, etc...)

Grand Guru

@Stephen_Lim wrote:

May l know the equipment Starhub staff need to collect so l can prepare in advance (ie. Cable type, Router modem,  TV Monitoring set, etc...)

Hi, you can return after your HomeHub contract expiry date.

For more info > Terminating of HomeHub 1000 (Fibre)

i am not starhub staff

Highlighted
Community Manager
Solution

Some of the equipment that need to be collected: Complete ONT set including accessories (1x UTP RJ45 data cable, 1x fibre patch cord, 1x power adapter) 

Do get back to us via PM at a nearer date for us to advise accordingly. 

Has someone helped you?

Home is where the ♥ is

Valued Commentator

Hi there,

I have decided to terminate my fibre with Starbhub as I'm out of contract for quite awhile already.

After 30 mins of waiting on the call line, I was advised to pay $30 flat for a termination fees, + return all of the items to any of the starhub service centre. Is this for real?

As I do not wish to waste a trip down there, I actually asked if there's any online image for me to refer to (of which the customer service advised me to go google it?).

I'm reading there is some sort of pick up service provided?

Is this applicable for my case? 

Thank you.

Everyone's Tags (1)
Senior Commentator

Hi,
Fibre termination of $30 is a must.
Complete ONT set including accessories (1xJ45 data cable (blue colour cable), 1x fibre patch cord (connecting to optical port on nucleus), 1x power adapter).

Below is the link on how the starhub fibre nucleus looks like.

https://www.google.com/search?q=starhub+fibre+nucleus&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjJ8Z6rsOPhAhXCN48KHVGwBxMQ...
Alumni (Retired)

Hi JaceBeleren

You can indeed arrange for our service personnel to pick up the equipment. There is a fee of $53.50 for this service. Please choose a preferred time slot from the following list (at least 5 days in advance) so we may arrange the appointment date for you:

0900hrs to 1100hrs
1100hrs to 1300hrs
1400hrs to 1600hrs
1600hrs to 1800hrs

Upon termination of the HomeHub services, a Fibre Disconnection fee of $32.10 will apply. Any remaining rewards points in the account will be forfeited and a final bill invoice will be generated indicating the pro-rated billing adjustments and will be sent to your billing address within two billing cycles.

Please reply with your registered name, contact number, affected service address and Hub ID / email address for verification and accept the related charges by clicking the red words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < so I can check on this for you. 

For fibre related charges, please refer to www.starhub.com/personal/for-your-home/home-broadband/other-charges.html. 

- Amy

- Amy
Valued Commentator

Hi there!

I was assured repeatedly by the customer service over the phone that there’s no need for queue in returning / terminating.

Why am I still being asked to take queue number and wait for 20+ people after making the journey to plaza Singapore starhub + lugging all the need to return gadgets in order to terminate my broadband?
Alumni (Retired)

Queue tickets may be required if the shop is facing high volumes. We appreciate your patience in this interim.

- Amy

- Amy