cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terminating of HomeHub 1000 (Fibre)

SOLVED
Senior Commentator

Terminating of HomeHub 1000 (Fibre)

Hi, i would like to terminate my HomeHub 1000 (Fibre) once contract ended and to make sure it is not continued after it expires on Tuesday 09/10/18. please assist me. below are my details.

Account - [Moderator Notes: removed to safeguard your privacy]

HomeHub 1000 (Fibre);

Free MaxMobile (1GB) DataPack -HomeHub 1000 (Fibre)
StarHub TV - HomeHub 1000 (Fibre)
1000Mbps Fibre Broadband - HomeHub 1000 (Fibre)
DV Home Plan - HomeHub 1000 (Fibre)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Terminating of HomeHub 1000 (Fibre)

You may return the TV equipment to our selected StarHub Main Shop (Plaza Singapura, NEX, Tampines Mall, VivoCity) from 10 October 2018 onwards to terminate the HomeHub 1000 (Fibre) services. StarHub Main Shops at http://www.starhub.com/personal/support/locate-us/starhub-shops.html

Please bring along the following items:

1. The registered customer's original NRIC
2. All of the existing sets of equipment listed below:

- 1x HD Interactive Set-top Box
- 1x Smart Card - 1x RCA Cable (Red/White/Yellow)
- 1x Component Cable (Red/Blue/Green)
- 1x Remote Control
- 1x Power Cord
- Complete ONT set including accessories (1x UTP RJ45 data cable, 1x fibre patch cord, 1x power adapter)

A disconnection fee of $32.10 w/GST is applicable for fibre service termination. Please be informed that the HomeHub 1000 (Fibre) services will only be terminated upon receipt of the aforementioned equipment. If the equipment is not returned, the services will remain active and subscription is chargeable.

- Amy
15 REPLIES 15
Alumni (Retired)

Hi yusran83, 

Let me arrange for the team to assist you further on this. - Han

Senior Commentator

Hi Hanbali, thanks for your prompt response.
Senior Commentator

Please confirm that I can return all required equipments a day after my contract ended by walk in any of your official outlet and termination should take immediate effect?
Community Manager
Solution

You may return the TV equipment to our selected StarHub Main Shop (Plaza Singapura, NEX, Tampines Mall, VivoCity) from 10 October 2018 onwards to terminate the HomeHub 1000 (Fibre) services. StarHub Main Shops at http://www.starhub.com/personal/support/locate-us/starhub-shops.html

Please bring along the following items:

1. The registered customer's original NRIC
2. All of the existing sets of equipment listed below:

- 1x HD Interactive Set-top Box
- 1x Smart Card - 1x RCA Cable (Red/White/Yellow)
- 1x Component Cable (Red/Blue/Green)
- 1x Remote Control
- 1x Power Cord
- Complete ONT set including accessories (1x UTP RJ45 data cable, 1x fibre patch cord, 1x power adapter)

A disconnection fee of $32.10 w/GST is applicable for fibre service termination. Please be informed that the HomeHub 1000 (Fibre) services will only be terminated upon receipt of the aforementioned equipment. If the equipment is not returned, the services will remain active and subscription is chargeable.

- Amy
Esteemed Commentator

Why do we need to pay $32.40 for discontinuing a service?

Valued Advisor

Yeah I also wonder why we need to pay $30 termination fee + gst. I do not recall that I was told this upon signing up and recontract.

I was told that I need to pay additional $50+gst for collection appointment.

I am quite fed up with Starhub as I found they are not very transparent when doing business. I will start terminating my 10+ years relation with the n starting with tv+bb+digital line and my mobile in 360 days when the contract expire Smiley Sad

Valued Commentator

Hi,

Me also want to know why we needed to pay for the termination fee? Why this was not mention when we newly sign up our contract? Why no body answer our question? Anyway this was my last time using starhub. Thank you. 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi lingua101 and ksneo,

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. We do advise termination fees upon sign up if you had signed up via our physical stores. 

To check on all related fees for our Boardband, kindly refer to https://www.starhub.com/personal/for-your-home/home-broadband/other-charges.html. 

For related fees for our TV, do refer to https://www.starhub.com/personal/support/services-and-plans/tv-billing/additional-charges.html.

Hope this helps and Happy Holidays! Smiley Happy

- Jackson
Valued Advisor

I do not recall of such as I will be obviously jump and ask what is that termination fee for.

Anyway, should be the last fee I pay to Starhub.....   I seriously think this is not a morally right to do business.