cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temporary suspension of Homehub services

Highlighted
Senior Commentator

Temporary suspension of Homehub services

Hi, I'll be relocating but my new house will only be ready earliest 1st May 2020. I like to  request your support in advising how should I go about getting all my services (fibre TV, fibre broadband, mobile) suspended from 3rd February 2020 to 30 April 2020 where I will reactivate all my services to the new address?

urgently need to do this quick.

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Senior Commentator

Re: Temporary suspension of Homehub services

I’ll be moving out from the current address starting 2nd February 2020. So what termination process need to be done for my current address. Please advise. Thanks.
Highlighted
Senior Commentator

Alternative what is the fee involved ( if any) on relocation to my rental place then to my new place?

Highlighted

Hi @Stanleypoh, you may request for a voluntary suspension of your services. Take note that, if you are still under contract then the contractual period will be extended accordingly. Prior to suspension, you must also clear all your outstanding balance. There will also be fees for voluntary suspension which is $5.35 for mobile service, while TV and Home Broadband Service is $16.05 per month per service. The recurring charges will be billed as a lump sum in the next bill when your service is reactivated.

~ Carla