StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starhub billing me for HomeHub after I recontracted on the six month free promo

Esteemed Commentator

Starhub billing me for HomeHub after I recontracted on the six month free promo

As above. Called the Starhub customer service before Christmas. Was promised that someone would get back to me and told not to pay my outstanding bill amount meanwhile. Nothing happened. Called again last week. Also nothing happened but empty promise.

Starhub, what are you doing?? 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Starhub billing me for HomeHub after I recontracted on the six month free promo

Hi tth_ben

- Amy
Esteemed Commentator

Re: Starhub billing me for HomeHub after I recontracted on the six month free promo

[message edited]. managed to solve problem with Starhub CSO. 

Community Manager

Hi tth_ben

I am glad that we managed to resolve the matter.

Once again, my sincerest apologies on the inconvenience caused.

- Jackson
Esteemed Commentator

Hi Jackson,

Looks like the matter was never resolved after all. Your customer service officer promised me back in January that she would ensure that the wrong billing of my account for HomeHub 1000 subscription charges would be reversed. 

This was after I recontracted effective 1 December 2019 and noticed in my December bill that Starhub was billing me for the HomeHub subscription on a monthly basis from 20 December to 19 January 2019. When I first called in, someone promised to deal with it, but in my January 2019 bill, only the subscription amount from 11 January (which is when I first spoke to your customer service) to 19 January 2019 was reversed.

I saw that the January 2019 bill did not reverse the amount for 20 December to 11 January and called again (which led to my earlier post on 23 Jan 2019 here). Was promised that it would be sorted out. 

Guess what? February 2019 bill is here and I still have not been refunded for the amount erroneously charged to me for 20 December to 11 January. 

Frankly, this is extremely annoying. I will only be paying my outstanding Starhub bill ( minus the extra amount Starhub owes to me for the extra amount you charged me). Let this be notice to Starhub that if you guys have the gall to suspend my services for unpaid bills, your GM can spend the afternoon at the Small Claims Tribunal, where I will make sure you guys pay me not only for the outstanding refund due to me, but also costs incurred. 

Community Manager

Hi tth_ben

I apologize for the unpleasant experience. Please drop me a PM with your registered name, registered mobile number, Hub ID/email address and service address (including postal code and unit numbers) by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < for me to arrange for assistance. Thank you.

- Jackson