Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Singtel Circle vs Starhub bundle

SOLVED
Trusted Commentator

Singtel Circle vs Starhub bundle

Hi all, 

I am looking around to sign up for a bundle service that consist of Mobile, TV and Broadband,  does anyone knows how does Singtel circle bundle is compared to Starhub bundle?

Any information or help given is greatly appreciated!

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Advisor
Solution

Re: Singtel Circle vs Starhub bundle

Wel I quote from Stuff - Read this before you sign up for your new 4G mobile plan
http://www.stuff.tv/sg/features/read-you-sign-your-new-4g-mobile-plan

• StarHub HomeHub Go
  • Both Singtel and M1 have quite a comprehensive package if you’re bundling everything together. StarHub’s HomeHub Goplan is, however, an even more attractive offer, throwing quite a bit of everything into the mix.
  • This includes their fibre broadband, StarHub TV channels and mobile plans into a single deal. Purchase these services separately and they’ll cost way more than if you were to bundle them together. On top of that, 7GB of mobile data, and an additional 1GB of mobile broadband sweetens the deal.
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni (Retired)

HomeHub Go is the perfect plan for you.

I took a look at the plans earlier and I think HomeHub Go is more value for money. Look at the bundled data of the mobile line, 7GB (HomeHub Go) vs 3GB (Singtel Circle), the additional 4GB data really can give me a peace of mind, additional data charge can be scary at times.

Let me know if you need a full comparison.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor
Solution

Wel I quote from Stuff - Read this before you sign up for your new 4G mobile plan
http://www.stuff.tv/sg/features/read-you-sign-your-new-4g-mobile-plan

• StarHub HomeHub Go
  • Both Singtel and M1 have quite a comprehensive package if you’re bundling everything together. StarHub’s HomeHub Goplan is, however, an even more attractive offer, throwing quite a bit of everything into the mix.
  • This includes their fibre broadband, StarHub TV channels and mobile plans into a single deal. Purchase these services separately and they’ll cost way more than if you were to bundle them together. On top of that, 7GB of mobile data, and an additional 1GB of mobile broadband sweetens the deal.
Trusted Commentator

Thank you @Triggerhappy,  my mind is made up.

I am going to SITEX this evening to sign up for HomeHub Go Plan Smiley Very Happy