GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valued Contributor

Dear Sir,

As my Homehub Go 1000 contract ended, when I found that there is online promotion at Starhub website during Nov 1st to 4th with $30 bill rebate if sign-up online. The promotion package is exactly similar to the package sign-up at Tech Show at Suntec, except online will get $30 bill rebate while at Tech Show will get $50 shopping voucher. Thus, I signed up the online package on 4th Nov with transaction date and time below. However, I never see any detail of $30 bill rebate indicated in the service agreement. Understood that Starhub customer service will contact me within 24 hours to arrange the delivery and installation.

StarHub Online Store Order Confirmation CR18110426851.jpg

Order Confirmation ID: CR18110426851
Amount: $0.00
Transaction Date/Time: 2018-11-04 14:44:24   

We’ll contact you within 24 hours to arrange for delivery and installation. (If applicable)

On 6th Nov, I received the call and the sales guy helped me to update the service agreement to do the transition from current Homehub 1000 to new Homehub Plus contract. After that, I realized my service agreement number is changed to CR18110655635. When I called and checked with Starhub Customer Service again, I was told that my sign-up is no longer on 4th Nov in your system, and they will record my complaint. But I didn't get any further response from Starhub till now 12 Nov. Will I get $30 bill rebate?

It seems like a trick from Starhub to lure people to sign up online, then get sales guy to contact and modify the service agreement to make us losing the bill rebate offer. I need help from Starhub. If I didn't sign up on 4th Nov, the current promotion 11/11 is even better with $50 bill rebate, but I doubt that it will come as the service agreement may not reflect this. Can someone from Starhub to help me?

Regards

GK Goh

2 REPLIES 2
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Sign up Homehub Plus Online on 4th Nov for $30 bill rebate but never get it...

Hi GK Goh

Thank you for writing to us with your concerns. Have your concerns been attended?

if they haven't, please reply with your registered name, service address and Hub ID / email address for verification by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < and we'll assist you from there. 

- Amy
Valued Contributor

Re: Sign up Homehub Plus Online on 4th Nov for $30 bill rebate but never get it...

hi Amy,

I have just replied to the link you provided with my Starhub ID and detail. Thanks!

Regards
GK Goh