cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relocation

Esteemed Commentator

Relocation

Dear Sir,

I requested for a relocation online last Friday 14 Dec 2018. I called on Monday 17 Dec 2018 and was told I can only wait for someone to call me.  Please advise when are you going to call me to arrange for relocation service? Frustration is building up. 

Looking at the various posts, the charges for relocation is so expensive! Please consider waiving it off.

6 REPLIES 6
Esteemed Commentator

Re: Relocation

TIl to date no one from relocation called me. Called 4 times to 1633. They can only arrange for callback, try to expedite but no action done. Disappointed and angry.

Community Manager

Apologies for the delayed response due to high volume of enquiries. We'll not be able to waive the relocation charges. If you've yet to receive the call back, please PM us the subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address, service address and mobile number by clicking >> HERE, we’ll arrange for assistance. 

Esteemed Commentator

2 weeks have passed without Internet service, TV service and home phone service. Same technician who came last Friday and today report the same problem - no signal from fibre cable. He felt bad that he could not do anything. Called Starhub and they said NetLink gave you the green light to proceed activation on 26 Dec. Called NetLink and they said they will contact Starhub within 24 hours on the status. 10 hours has passed since the phone call at 2pm today. Both Starhub and NetLink lines are off for the day. I want an update at 9am Saturday 29 Dec 2018. 

Esteemed Commentator

2 weeks have passed without Internet service, TV service and home phone service. Same technician who came last Friday and today report the same problem - no signal from fibre cable. He felt bad that he could not do anything. Called Starhub and they said NetLink gave you the green light to proceed activation on 26 Dec. Called NetLink and they said they will contact Starhub within 24 hours on the status. 10 hours has passed since the phone call at 2pm today. Both Starhub and NetLink lines are off for the day. I want an update at 9am Saturday 29 Dec 2018. You bastards are taking consumers on a ride.

Esteemed Commentator

Netlink is waiting for you bastards to call them and said the keyword ‘Trouble Ticket Tier 2’ before an appointment date can be fixed. When are you bastards calling NetLink? They completed their site assessment yesterday at 6:17pm. 24 hours have passed. What have you bastards done? Why am I, a consumer doing all the follow-up calls for you bastards? Do you bastards have pride in your work?

Community Manager

Hi Firehouse

I hear your frustration and I'd like to help.

Please reply with your registered name, service address and Hub ID / email address for verification
by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < and I'll check on this for you. 

- Amy