StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relocating HomeHub 500

Senior Commentator

Relocating HomeHub 500

I am moving house and is looking for instructions on relocating the service for my Homehub 500. My Homehub 500 is no longer on contract. I am getting the impression that it is cheaper to terminate and sign up a new Homehub contract, than applying to relocate the service. Is my understanding correct? Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Grand Guru

Re: Relocating HomeHub 500

That is quite true, as in my case.

Meaning that is to have 2 HomeHub on 2 different addresses.

Being as new contract for new address.

But first, you need to look for any promotions having offers you like to have.

You can check on these by: (1) Online store, go to Starhub.com and click on the Store, on top right; (2) Starhub website, at Starhub.com and top left is the Personal...  (3) visit Starhub shops for Starhub brochure.

Have any sales staff contact you, with any offer.

Received any mailer offer, as i had received it on the very last month.

As for me, it is new installation with free 1 extension for to convert tel point to data point.

I received a mailer offer on HomeHub 1000 with free TV subscription.

Hence i request forum staff to assist me.

The sales staff contact me immediately and arrangement is made.

Everything go very smoothly as both installer & setup technician able to complete within 4 hours.

Up to now, my broadband is stable, as speed above 600+ Mbps is acceptable.

As for the HomeHub 500, i did not terminated immediately as i was still staying in my old flat.

Only when i myself finally move to the new address, then i bring the HomeHub 500 completed sets, devices, to Starhub shop to cancel the service.

Regards

Eric.

Senior Commentator

Re: Relocating HomeHub 500

Thank you Eric for your detailed explanation and advice. I will probably follow what you did too.

Cheers!