GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mislook the Promo

Valued Commentator

Mislook the Promo

Hi StarHub, I've just signup the Homehub yesterday at Plaza Singapura. Because my in law having the StarHub cable TV (own buy her)and I I'm having the SingTel Fiber internet. So I check on StarHub online promo that I would be able to bundle the cable tv and internet together at one price and on top of that I get installation and Modem (Router) FREE. So yesterday we went over to Plaza Sing to return the setup box and at the same time I just sign up the Homehub together, while I was being serve by your staff she inform me that I need to pay the Router at $120 and service Fess ) $10. I got abit confuse that isit the promotion ended?? Or promotion changed?? But I didn't ask the staff coz I assume that it could be the promotion ended or something, Coz is also closing time and I also didn't Wan to hold any longer time. After I went home i signup the StarHub App realise that the Free Router Promo is still on going!!! But is only for ONLINE PROMO.😭 StarHub! Can I switch the promo to get Free Router Please.... is additional $120 that I have to pay, this is the first time I signup with StarHub and I know is my mistake I overlook the promo... can you please make an acception to give me the Online promo??

2 REPLIES 2
Grand Guru

Re: Mislook the Promo

Hi  @Sherry csc

Reading your post, there is no specific details on certain items &or products package.

HomeHub plan link  ---> Starhub HomeHub

For HomeHub 1000 it come with free Router (DLink DIR-868L), as stated.

For the other HomeHub plan (200 & 500) need to pay $120 for Router upon signup.

Do note that HomeHub come with Fibre IPTV, not cable.

Suggest you to write to forum staff with the necessary detail on what you had signed up. Beside, it is better to confirm the installation date/time.

Please submit and provide with the following information;

Registered subscriber name, NRIC/FIN number, and any other details;

PM @Jolene_L  or  Santosh Rai  to assist and look into your case on this matter

How to send a PM (Private Message) on StarHub Community?

--------------------------------------

I am not Starhub staff &or related to.

Valued Commentator

Re: Mislook the Promo

Hi Eric, yes I did signed up the Homehub 1000. Til now I'm  still very confuse about StarHub Plan and I'm more familiar with SingTel because I'm almost with them 17years.