StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

May I know if what is the true purpose of this community platform when you deleted my post?

Valued Contributor

May I know if what is the true purpose of this community platform when you deleted my post?

Dear moderators and Starhub staff here,

I believe you can recall my post here which was here few days ago regarding the recontract promo.

You replied with a post asking me to message the FB or twitter starhub platform which I replied that I had no accounts for both social medias and asked for you to contact me via PM for my account details.

Next I received an email as quoted:

Amy_Law (Community Manager) posted a new reply in HomeHub on 15-07-2019 09:54 AM:

Re: Re-contract Promos

We no longer attend to account related concerns here. You can either contact us at the previous social media platforms advised or complete our feedback form at www.starhub.com/feedback where our colleagues will attend to you separately.

The surprising thing was you deleted this post before I could even read it or reply on this website.

Is that how Starhub resolves issues like this now?

If this platform does not handles account then what is the purpose of this platform? Isnt it to connect between starhub and customer and render help when needed?

So you are telling me that all the platforms in Starhub (Twitter/FB/Starhub) are all independant and doen't commiunicate with each other  that you cannot even get the relevant person to contact me?

WOW Starhub! Thanks for proving your excellent customer service and ways in handling issues that you cannot or rather do not assist.

That was really an eye opener! The swift deletion of the post was really efficient and shocking!

Kudos to you Amy or whoever did this.

It's okay! If Starhub is not bothered, I shouldnt be too. Thanks for showing me and us once again STARHUB superb customer service through this. Unqiuely Starhub.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: May I know if what is the true purpose of this community platform when you deleted my post?

Hi WongYi, sorry to make you feel this way. Your query was moved to a private board as it's an account related query.

For better assistance on account related queries, we've moved to Facebook and Twitter platform. StarHub Community will be a public forum for users to learn more on StarHub's products and services.

We understand that you do not have either of Facebook or Twitter account. Hence, we'll recommend you to fill in the online feedback form over at https://www.starhub.com/personal/forms/onlinefeedback.html , our customer service team will get in touch for assistance.