cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lousy Relocation Service

Highlighted
New Commentator

Lousy Relocation Service

April 2, 2018: I filled up and submitted the form for changing of address effective Apr 7.

April 5, 2018: I missed a call then received a message from +65 9024 7011 that they were unsuccessful in contacting me and was informed that they will call back within 2 days.

April 7, 2018: I havent received any call, so i tried to call +65 9024 7011 but seems unreacheable.

April 8, 2018: I did go and get a Q number at Starhub Exclusive Retailer in Tiong Bahru Plaza around 7pm. Only 1 employee there assisting many one customer while lots of people waiting. I waited for around 30mins and that same customer havent completed transaction so i decided to ask if they are processing for relocation, the guy told me "NO YOU MUST CALL". I just stepped back and could not belive in such a lousy response. I just then throw away my Q number and felt dissappointed with my time so wasted and there's no internet connection at my new place. So i tried to search online for the hotline, i called 1633 but was asked to wait for an available agent. I waited for quite sometime but no answer so i just decided to stop, wasted my time again.

April 9, 2018: They called and informed me that the earliest they can install is April 12 2-4pm.

So this means that from April 7 to April 12 i dont have internet connection at home. Such a lousy service!

1 REPLY 1
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Lousy Relocation Service

Hi cocoyteves

This is certainly cause for concern. Please send me your full name, NRIC/FIN number, contact number and email via Private Message and I'll check. 

- Amy