GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOCKED HUB ID. PLEASE HELP ASAP

New Commentator

LOCKED HUB ID. PLEASE HELP ASAP

Hi, so i just recontracted my phone a few hours ago and updated to my new email address. However, I didn't save my order confirmation or whatever, so I tried logging in and they gave me this error: Your Hub iD account is temporarily disabled for security reasons. To enable your account. 

Please help me unlock my account, otherwise I think I might be unable to sign for my new phone on sunday.

I'm able to provide any information required asap

1 REPLY 1
Grand Guru

Re: LOCKED HUB ID. PLEASE HELP ASAP

Try to stick to do one thing at a time.

Online store purchase do have time limit.

As you are trying to do 2 active updates & purchase which may discrupted your profile.

Online purchase do required your profile as it is once you login and start the process.

Do try to do this first.

Clear/Remove/delete your history & cache before login again.

As Online purchase & profile update may do keep an active page/cache of the activities in your computer.

For email update, do use either My Account or use My Starhub App to update & saved.

For Online purchase/recontract process, try not to divert elsewhere as it will disrupted the process.

The handsets available is while stock last at the point of confirmation & payment made.

Do take note on the transaction code, or print out this page will do, or to pdf, if available.

Should you still encountered, do write to forum staff to assist you.

Do PM (private message) forum staff to look into your case on this matter.

On top right next to your name click on the Icon and select the Message icon.

As in email format, select >> Compose New Message

In the *Send to; forum staff >>  Amy_Law, Jolene_L     [Note: Do input exactly or copy & paste.]

Please submit and provide with the following information;

Registered subscriber Name, NRIC/FIN number, contact, email.

How to send a PM (Private Message) on StarHub Community?

i am not starhub staff &or related to.