Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Improfessional Starhub Sales Team

Highlighted
New Commentator

Improfessional Starhub Sales Team

Dear starhub

It a unpleasant experience i have been having with your starhub sales team from 2 year ago, please look up my sales call with your team via the customer service hotline. I have try to upgrade my service plan with starhub 2 year ago to in 'homehub go' 2 years ago and due to your team improfessionalism i decide not to go on with it.

Now, as your long loyalty customer, i have decide to try on your home hub again and appointment has been done by your team on today. At the very last moment of today, i received a call from your team at 9:40am that the appointment was not listed where it was confirm more than a week ago. Nobody even make an effort to give a call for the passed 1 week and i even took a day leave for your team to arrived today.

Appointment has not been committed, leave/money is wasted and now i will need to take another leave to satisfy with your glitch. I am now determine and even make a calender notification to terminate all starhub service depending on your explanation to me.

Sad to say, i like your TV programs but if this improfessional continue, i would rather go for your competitor program than continuing your company.

thank you and looking forward to your reply.

Your disappointing client again

LC Chua

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Genius

Re: Improfessional Starhub Sales Team

Hi LC, thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'm so sorry that this happened. Please send me a private massage with your name, NRIC/FIN, contact number and email address so that I can get in touch and assist you further. Thank you

Highlighted
Trusted Commentator

Hi Josephine, why can't you answer LC in the forum with the solution. On my case also no reply at all from any of your team members. This type of service you are giving to PR, Citizens and killing brand name of Starhub. Can't you feel responsible?

- Srinivas Mannava

Highlighted
Trusted Commentator

Hi Josephine, why can't you answer LC in the forum with the solution. On my case also no reply at all from any of your team members. This type of service you are giving to PR, Citizens and killing brand name of Starhub. Can't you feel responsible? You are being paid for the service you are doing from amounts billed to us

Srinivas Mannava

Highlighted
Trusted Commentator

Hi Josephine, why can't you answer LC in the forum with the solution. On my case also no reply at all from any of your team members. This type of service you are giving to PR, Citizens and killing brand name of Starhub. Can't you feel responsible? You are being paid for the service you are doing from amounts billed to us

Srinivas Mannava

Highlighted
Genius

Hi srinivasmanava,

thanks for your feedback and concerns. We’re channeling all account related queries to private message to safeguard our customer’s details. 

Seek your kind understanding on this and I will look into your concerns and have replied to your PM.

Let's chat there.