Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hubbing Recontract

Highlighted
Respected Commentator

Hubbing Recontract

1. First off, I go to the Starhub store and they asked me to go online
  2. I know im eligible for recontract. and when i click on the "Recontract now" link, you give me a dead link. See below
  3. I have no email or point of contact to ask questions, even through my Hub ID profile.
  4. I have to sign up a new account in this Starhub community instead of using my Hub ID to ask questions.
  5. I tried calling the hotline but there's no service for recontracting.
  6. Im not being told the value of recontracting , i don't have any recommended services or new offerings or comparison against my previous plans.

I guess I only have 2 options -  Either someone tries to convince me in the next few days why its a good idea to stick with Starhub, or i'll just move to Singtel since i am eligible for re-contract. Thanks

Error Message.png

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Hubbing Recontract

Good day aarontys

I'm here to help. Can you provide me your full name, NRIC, contact number and email address  via Private Message so that I can arrange for assistance? 

Highlighted
Respected Commentator

I can't Private Message you (see screenshot when i try to search your name: Priya_R).

Why don't your private message me to get my details?

This is pretty comical

Priya_r.png

Highlighted
Respected Commentator

@Priya_R @peterlivadas - i cannot direct PM you as they are disabled.

I have added @peterlivadas as a friend 

Highlighted
Genius

Please send us a private message here with your details so that I can get in touch and assist you further. Thank you - Josephine