cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub member

Valued Commentator

Hub member

Hi, 

I heard that Starhub hub's members is able to receive a free phone every year. Is it true? 

8 REPLIES 8
Hub Master

Re: Hub member

Hi Laureen

Hub Club members are able to enjoy $200 Early Re-contract Fee waiver every 12 months to re-contract 1 of the mobile line. Hope this clarifies.
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is
Community Sheriff

Hi Laureen, its a waiver, not a free phone Smiley Happy oh....and make sure your latest bills are paid up Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Valued Commentator

So do I know if I'm a hub club member?
Alumni (Retired)

Hi Laureen

You will be automatically selected to be our HubClub member if all 3 main services (Cable TV, Home Broadband, Postpaid Mobile) are registered under a single NRIC/FIN and under the same residential address. We will also be sending you a welcome kit upon succesful registration. 

Honored Contributor

Hi Darrell

I recently had all 3 starhub service (Cable TV, Mobile plan & Broadband).

You mentione in your mail that a Welcome kit will be send upon successful registration.

May I know do I need to do the registration or it will be automatically register once I had 3 service under my Nric/name?

How long will it take for the welcome kit (is it still applicable since your mail is date Oct?) to be send to me?

Alumni (Retired)

Hi swtichhub

The Hub Club membership selection is automatic. Based on our records, you are already our Hub Club member.
Ed
Trusted Commentator

Hi Darrel,

If I just change my cable and internet contract into home-hub and my mobile is under Starhub CIS contract, am I considered a hub club member?

Alumni (Retired)

Hi Ed

As long as the services are registered under your name and the same residential address, you will be eligible for the Hub Club membership. However, your mobile service will not be able to enjoy the Hub Club discount as it is under a corporate discount scheme.