cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Hub Club discount] Disappointed with service at Starhub Service Center

Valued Commentator

[Hub Club discount] Disappointed with service at Starhub Service Center

Hi,

I have a postpaid mobile service on my name and TV and internet on my wife's name. Yesterday we went to Starhub service center at Vivo city to renew my broadband contract for 2 years which is under my wife's name and I did.

I requested the service center lady (Ms. Lovella Ramos) to transfer the internet and TV connection from my wife's account to my account (or vice-versa) so that I could avail the hub club discount. She told us that since both the account are in the same billing address I can call the customer care at 1633 and ask for a hub club discount. I was not convinced and she insisted that customer care will do it for us for sure.

And today I called the customer care and they say that, they can only give the hub club discount if all the 3 service are in same account and even If I have 3 services in the same address it does not matter.

I'm disappointed. I did my part by going to the Vivo service center and requesting change of account to avail discount. I'm disappointed with Starhub as I feel I'm wrongly informed by the Vivo service center. I cannot waste my time to go back, get an appointment, wait for a long time to explain them the situation.  

I've been using Starhub's all 3 services for a long time and I pay all my bills well ahead of time without debts, only to be disappointed not to get the discount.

Kindly get back to me and help me resolve the issue at the earliest. I hope Starhub will care for its customer and respect his views and his time.

Everyone's Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Hub Master

Re: [Hub Club discount] Disappointed with service at Starhub Service Center

Hi YSrini

I have received your PM. We shall take it further from there.
========================================
Home is where the ♥ is