cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub Club Discount

Community Manager

Re: Hub Club Discount

Hi kjserene

Thank you for sounding out your concerns. I've heard you and have informed the relevant team on this. I see that you've PM us, and will correspond there on further updates.

- Jackson
New Commentator

Hi, there's only 2 more days to go before the end of 28 February, is there any updates on this hub club discount?

I have been holding back my decision to recontract waiting for any updates, please update as early as possible thanks.

New Commentator

Just called up starhub and they extended for another 2 months till april 2019. Seems like they are looking to cancel/make changes to it soon. It doesnt make sense for me to sign up new plans nor recontract when they are setting up the stage to cancel. Unsuspecting customers may be caught up not having their discounts halfway into their contacts. This is going to be such a huge PR nightmare then.

Community Manager

Hi jang026

As per mentioned by NeedClarity, Hub Club Discounts has been extended to 30 April 2019. 

Our team will be reviewing on the matter. Thank you.

- Jackson
Valued Commentator

Hi,

Called the customer support and was told end April 2019 is for the nomination of Hub Club services and not the discount. Therefore discount is still applicable so long services are nominated before end Apr’19, please confirm.

Community Manager

Hi quaterzzz

Hub Club discounts are currently valid til 30 Apr 2019 per our terms and conditions at www.starhub.com/hubclub. We'll announce more details closer to that date.

- Amy
New Commentator

May I know if I were to sign for let's say the HomeHub Plus (Broadband + TV) $68.80 per mth, how will the discount be implemented for the hub club members and if discounts are ending on 30 April 2019, will it still be eligible for discount?

Community Manager

Hi Xyphonix

Hub Club discount is as follows, 

• Enjoy up to 30% off StarHub post-paid mobile lines
    • 15% discount off monthly subscription for 1 mobile line
    • 20% discount off monthly subscription for 2 mobile lines
    • 25% discount off monthly subscription for 3 mobile lines
    • 30% discount off monthly subscription for 4, 5 & 6 mobile lines
  • 10% off StarHub TV service
  • 5% off StarHub Home Broadband service

You may refer to your upcoming bill for the discount break down. As for the end date for Hub Club discount, we're currently checking with the relevant team on it.

In the meanwhile, you can stay tuned to http://www.starhub.com/personal/support/rewards/hub-club/discounts.html for any updates and details.

Thank you.

- Jackson
Esteemed Commentator

i have a couple of lines which are billed at the beginning of the month. will the bill be pro-rated or will i have to pay the full amount as long as it comes after 30 april?

regards
Trusted Commentator

I have been with Starhub for almost 15 years. Will jump ship when I'm able to if the hub club discount does not continue after this month. Regretted signing up a 3rd mobile line last year.