StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub Club Discount

Valued Contributor

Hub Club Discount

According to this -> http://www.starhub.com/personal/support/rewards/hub-club/discounts.html

Question: "Is there an end date for the Hub Club Discounts?"

Answer : "Yes, the monthly discounts on the 3 StarHub services will apply from the next bill cycle upon confirmation of your Hub Club membership until 31 December 2018. All nominated services must be active at all times in order for Hub Club Discounts to apply."

The offer is ending 31 December 2018. Does it mean that there will no longer be any discount for mobile phones, TV and fibre plans for hubber?

22 REPLIES 22
Community Manager

Re: Hub Club Discount

We'll check and get back to you on this. 

Valued Commentator

HI! I also want to know, please PM me also.

Community Manager

Hi Guosheng and three

Thank you for highlighting this. We have sent an enquiry to the relevant department and will respond here once we've confirmed the situation.

Seek your kind understanding and patience in the meantime.

Thank you.

- Jackson
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Thanks Jackson, please let us know as soon as you have the information.

This will help us decide if it is still worth while to sign up 3 services from StarHub.

Community Manager

We'll get back to you once there is update. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience.

Trusted Commentator

yes i would like to know if the hub club discount will stay on after 2018 as well.

anyway will i get an immediate answer if i were to call the hotline?
Trusted Commentator

Question: "Is there an end date for the Hub Club Discounts?"

Answer : "Yes, the monthly discounts on the 3 StarHub services will apply from the next bill cycle upon confirmation of your Hub Club membership until 28 February 2019. All nominated services must be active at all times in order for Hub Club Discounts to apply. Stay tune for more updates."

seems like it have been extended!! however considering that it is only 2 months i suppose starhub just extended it for 2 months out of goodwill and the activity has not actually been renewed?

Community Manager

Thanks for the quick update csxcsxcsx

You're right, it has indeed been extended for now. We will be reviewing Hub Club again on February. Do stay tuned to our announcements via Facebook / website. Smiley Happy 

- Jackson
Esteemed Commentator

Dear starhub,

I understand that there is still more than a week to go before the end of february but if a decision has been made already, please let us, the customers know as soon as possible so that we can make arrangements.

regards