cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible experience for a new subscriber

Respected Commentator

Horrible experience for a new subscriber

I just subscribed homehud 1000.

Starhub's staff came to install set-top box, modem & wireless router  last Friday (10 Mar). However, the internet still not work up to this moment (14 Mar).

I called the customer service hot line since two days ago, what the same answer I got was apology and said would  ok after 24 hrs.

Right now, I seem to be waited endlessly.

I'm going to write to newspaper if the problem doesn't solve in the coming soon.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Relationship Manager

Re: Horrible experience for a new subscriber

Hi @PotatoYan, sorry to hear of your experience, this shouldn't have happened. Let us help. Please send me a private message with your NRIC, contact number and email address, i'll check on this. -Jolene 

Respected Commentator

After waiting for 1 week (from Friday to Friday really), I can connect to internet now.

Although I was very unhappy and was disappointed, I still appreciate Starhub could provide a plan B for me - to install a cable modem for 30 days temporary.

Fortunately, the internet was activated last evening and such solution has no longer needed.

Alumni (Retired)

Thank you for the update and we apologize for the experience you had @PotatoYan. Do monitor the connectivity and feel free to reach out to us should you require any other assistance. - Sofia

Sofia