cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Homehub voucher

Valued Commentator

Homehub voucher

Hi there

Perhaps someone already on this plan can help answer my queries, because I am getting varying answers from Starhub CSO

I recently contracted Homehub 200. One of the contractual perks is a $6 voucher to off set addtional content

On SH website, it states several limitation on the usage of these vouchers. (i.e. certain packs, etc)

My TV subscription pack as follows, 3 basic groups as part of Homehub 200, Box Office Add-On pack and free Cinemax for 3 months

One CSO informed me that the Homehub voucher can be used on the Box Office pack which the website clearly indicates its exclusion. But she assured me that the $6 can be used to offset my Box Office Add-on pack

Clearly unconvinced, I called the next day and spoke to another CSO. This time he informed it does not matter if there are any additional channel or content. It's irrelevant because it would be reflected in the bill as a lump sum $6 discount off   the final bill. He was confident enough to say if the $6 discount is not reflected in my next month billing that I call back and ask for an waiver.

Have anyone have had their bill off-seted with a discount without having any addtional content.

Any feedback is welcome.

3 REPLIES 3
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Homehub voucher

Hi MarkEthan

The $6 HomeHub voucher is only used to offset against additional TV content and any unused balance is forfeited. You can refer to this link for applicable add-on channels : http://www.starhub.com/personal/hubbing/homehub-voucher-redemption.html
Valued Commentator

Thanks for the prompt reply.

So can you confirm based on my current subscription. The voucher will be forfeited as the Box Office Pack is not on that table.

Alumni (Retired)

Hi MarkEthan

That is correct. It cannot be used for combo packs. However, the voucher can be applied to your Cinemax subscription once the free 3 months are over.