StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Homehub monthly voucher can used to offset Smart TV charges $4?

Trusted Contributor

Homehub monthly voucher can used to offset Smart TV charges $4?

I was told by the customer service hotline that I can used Homehub monthly voucher to offset Smart TV charges $4 when initially activated but it was not reflected in my current bill or 1st bill.

Can anyone advise on this?

7 REPLIES 7
Grand Guru

Re: Homehub monthly voucher can used to offset Smart TV charges $4?

For more info on the HomeHub voucher uses;

>>  HomeHub Voucher Redemption

For the Set top box there is a discount of 10% as Hub club member.

For example; i subscribe to HBO PAK which use the $8 HomeHub voucher, as i top up the difference of $10 ($18 - $8) before gst & hub discount, if any.

Alumni (Retired)

Hi Alan_Ngo, you can PM with your details (full name, NRIC/FIN, StarHub account number, email and mobile) if you require further clarification of your bill.

- Sal
Trusted Contributor

Apologise for late reply. PM just sent.

Thanks.

@Salehuddin_H wrote:

Hi Alan_Ngo, you can PM with your details (full name, NRIC/FIN, StarHub account number, email and mobile) if you require further clarification of your bill.

Trusted Contributor

Please reply clearly Yes or No only. Don’t ask to PM and PM again but don’t give any clear answer for such a long time. 

Trusted Contributor

After 5 weeks of routing at the customer service(PM) here, then I had a answer  that "Hi, we wish to inform you that the Homehub voucher is not able to offset the monthly subscription of $4 for the Smart TV. You may visit our website at https://www.starhub.com/personal/bundles/homehub-voucher-redemption.html for more information".

We know that the customer service may give the wrong information to customer but it is unacceptable to provide a SIMPLE answer above take about 5 weeks which requires PM to answer a simple question. So, I had waste 5 weeks to utilise my voucher.

The community's customer service should not "beat around the bush" when they had a definite answer while trying to find who is the customer service provide me the wrong information.

Smiley Frustrated

Community Manager

Hi Alan, we apologise for the incovience caused. As you have mentioned that the customer service officer have told you that you are able to offset the voucher with the Smart TV service, we would appreciate if you could provide the date and time as well as the name of the officer to better assist you.

As we have checked that you were informed that the Homehub voucher is not able to offset the charges for smart TV monthly subscription on 17/9/2017.

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
Trusted Contributor

Hi debbiefa,

I only start this thread on ‎13-10-2017 08:49 AM and you mentioned that "As we have checked that you were informed that the Homehub voucher is not able to offset the charges for smart TV monthly subscription on 17/9/2017". What are you talking about? My enquiry only started on 13 Oct 2017.

And I had told you yesterday that it was on installation date 17 Sept. I called the starhub hotline after the installation was performed( maybe around 3pm to 6pm).

Anyway, I had finally get the answer and I don't need any more uncertain clarification.

Thanks.

@debbiefa wrote:

Hi Alan, we apologise for the incovience caused. As you have mentioned that the customer service officer have told you that you are able to offset the voucher with the Smart TV service, we would appreciate if you could provide the date and time as well as the name of the officer to better assist you.

As we have checked that you were informed that the Homehub voucher is not able to offset the charges for smart TV monthly subscription on 17/9/2017.