cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Homehub 1000 expiring / termination

Trusted Contributor

Homehub 1000 expiring / termination

Hi my contract for Homehub is expirying soonin 12 Jan 19

Understand no longer have homehub bundles moving forward, need help in the following

1) i got to wait till on the 12Jan then can terminate all services?

2) i would like to only re-contract the fibre and to 1gbs. Can i sign the contract first so that on the 13 Jan it will start this new contract?

To enquiry on the fibre plan ,

1) will my current home phone line be tag to it

2) will my current free 1gb sim card still continue to be use?

Please advise

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: Homehub 1000 expiring / termination

Hi Kiddo

We do have HomeHub bundles, but the coverage may be different depending on your current package.

With regards to your questions,

1. Should you wish to terminate your services, it is end date of contract + 1 Day. 

2. For HomeHub packages, while it is possible to hold onto two services (Cable + Fibre Broadband), please note that it will run concurrently if you signed up for it earlier. You may wish to check with our main shops to see if you are able to arrange it in that manner where your previous services ends while your new service starts. 

Regarding Fibre plan,

1. It will only be tag to it if you've signed up for our Digital Voice Home. (DVH)

2. If your free 1GB SIM card is tagged to your HomeHub, it will cease at the same time you terminate your HomeHub. 

In view of your circumstances, it is highly advisable to take up our new HomeHub plans. Please visit https://www.starhub.com/personal/store/homehub/browse/products/free-6-months-homehub-plus--6880month... to check out our current offers, which is pretty attractive. 

Alternatively, you can also walk in to our Main Shops at the following locations for further advice. 

Plaza Singapura #01-36
Tampines Mall #02-26D/27/28
Nex #B1-66/67/68
VivoCity #02-202
Jurong Point #B1-12

Hope this helps. Smiley Happy 

- Jackson