cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Homehub 1000 TV bill

SOLVED
Valued Commentator

Homehub 1000 TV bill

Hi, I recently subscribed to homehub 1000 and noticed there is a billing item called IPTV outlet under the TV subscription that charges for $10.70. Can I check what does this IPTV outlet item refers to? According to the service agreement, the fibre tv set up box rental should $6 and this item was not indicated within the agreement. Wonder if anybody encountered this issue too.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Homehub 1000 TV bill

@Rebornz88

IPTV Set-top box charge is  $6.42 per month.

For the purpose of Recording function, an additional charge of  $4.28 per month.

Total for IPTV on the device and recording will be  $6.42 + $4.28  = $10.70  (incl gst)

Do note that recording device is using External Hard Disk.

The only Ext HDD for this recording purpose is using   WD My Passport Ultra  1TB  only.

Other Ext HDD are not able to do the recording.

You can get this in any computer Retail shops.

After unpacking the package, using the USB cable, do connect directly to the IPTV Set-top box.

Please do not do anything on the HDD, including any data in it.

The IPTV set-top must be switch OFF when insert the USB cable to it.

After connecting the HDD, then switch ON the IPTV Set-top box.

The IPTV Set-top box will able to detect this Ext HDD and follow by format it for use to record videos.

IPTV feature do have PIP (Picture in Picture) function where you can view another channel while watching a different channels.

This feature could be available as in recording.

Enjoy watching!

i am not starhub staff &or related to.

3 REPLIES
Community Manager

Hi Rebornz88, please send me a PM stating your StarHub Account Number. NRIC, mobile number and email address, I'll get our billing team to get in touch. -Jolene 

Grand Master
Solution

@Rebornz88

IPTV Set-top box charge is  $6.42 per month.

For the purpose of Recording function, an additional charge of  $4.28 per month.

Total for IPTV on the device and recording will be  $6.42 + $4.28  = $10.70  (incl gst)

Do note that recording device is using External Hard Disk.

The only Ext HDD for this recording purpose is using   WD My Passport Ultra  1TB  only.

Other Ext HDD are not able to do the recording.

You can get this in any computer Retail shops.

After unpacking the package, using the USB cable, do connect directly to the IPTV Set-top box.

Please do not do anything on the HDD, including any data in it.

The IPTV set-top must be switch OFF when insert the USB cable to it.

After connecting the HDD, then switch ON the IPTV Set-top box.

The IPTV Set-top box will able to detect this Ext HDD and follow by format it for use to record videos.

IPTV feature do have PIP (Picture in Picture) function where you can view another channel while watching a different channels.

This feature could be available as in recording.

Enjoy watching!

i am not starhub staff &or related to.

Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Thanks eric, that explained it well!