GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HomeHub recontract responded with "Your Address is Not broadband-ready" Huh??

Respected Commentator

HomeHub recontract responded with "Your Address is Not broadband-ready" Huh??

This morning I tried recontracting my HomeHub again thinking maybe the previous checkout failures were due to heavy traffic. Upon clicking recontract, after square wheel spin for a long while, the system responded "Your current address is currently Not broadband-ready". It was like Huh???. The software modules for this part has gone crazy! Just for sharing.

Not Broadband Ready.png

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager

Re: HomeHub recontract responded with "Your Address is Not broadband-ready" Huh??

Hi Andy64, has your issue been resolved. Please pm us your details to check should you require further assistance via this link, https://bit.ly/2S5w5qq   

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
Respected Commentator

Re: HomeHub recontract responded with "Your Address is Not broadband-ready" Huh??

I didn't want to try online anymore, so I called 1630 and had call from Sales Team. Re-contract was done through a human now. However, a date was fixed to deliver and configure some items which was Wednesday 12 Dec 6pm to 8pm. We confirmed date and time many times on the phone.

Nobody turned up. So I called 1630 to check and was  surprised that the date was unilaterally shifted to a Tuesday 18 Dec. No end to inconvenience just for a simple re-contract. Every steps so screwed up that I get so angry. System got problem, human also got problem!

Community Manager

We apologize on the experience that you had. We would appreciate if you could provide us with the registered name, hub ID and mobile number to assist you better via this link https://bit.ly/2S5w5qq  

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?

Home is where the ♥ is
Respected Commentator

Sales team called to apologize for scheduled date mixed up and offered to squeeze in a nearest delivery time slot today. The delivery and configurations was done expertly in about 15 mins. Everything works. Thank-you! Now talking to the Google Home Mini device.

Community Manager

Thank you for the update, Andy64. Do let us know should you require further assistance. 

Has someone helped you?

Home is where the ♥ is