GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HomeHub 1000 recontracting offer

Trusted Commentator

HomeHub 1000 recontracting offer

I received an offer to renew my HomeHub 100 cable to HomeHub 1000 fibre at $49.90. However, the offer is past the due date. I am wondering if there is any way for StarHub to honor the offer now. I spoke to Sales as well as at the StarHub showroom but unfortuanately they could not do anything. 

As I am planning to recontract and I am thinking to continue with StarHub. Please let me know if anyone at StarHub could help me.

Thanks in advance!

6 REPLIES 6
Alumni (Retired)

Re: HomeHub 1000 recontracting offer

Hi @pradeepsrec, our promotions do change from time to time. Our current HomeHub 1000 Fibre promotion is that its free for the first 6 months: http://bit.ly/2jkd1ru.

Trusted Commentator

@Diane_RThanks very much for the message!

I was more interested in the original offer as the bundle comes to $67/mo and its much better than current free for the first 6 months offer. So, I was just wondering if StarHub could honor that.

I still have the original email as a proof and if it will really great if I can avail that offer now.

Alumni (Retired)

Hi @ pradeepsrec

As the promotion has expired, we'll not be able to extend it again. Do stay tuned for upcoming promotional changes to see if the promotion comes around again. 

- Amy
Trusted Commentator

Hi @Amy_Law,

Thanks very much for your reply! I agree that promotion period ended a while back. However, I understand that the promorion offered was a special offer for me to recontract my HomeHub and the offer was not available online. StarHub store explained that they offer this individual offers for Customers to recontract. Thats the reason I would like to understand if StarHub would still honor my request to recontract my HomeHub.

I am not asking to extend any old offers that I see in Promotion webpage. I do see a free 6-months HomeHub 1000 offer, but, the original offer was better.

Alumni (Retired)

Hi @ pradeepsrec

Please send me a copy of the promotional letter with your full name, NRIC/FIN number, account details, contact number and email via Private Message and I'll be in touch. 

- Amy
Trusted Commentator

Hi @Amy_Law,

I left you a private message with my details. Please let me know if you require any other information.

Thanks very much for your help!