cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Hub Recontract - No call back within 24hr as promised

New Commentator

Home Hub Recontract - No call back within 24hr as promised

Hi Admin,

On 19 Oct 2018, your sales staff offered me through the phone to re-contract my Homehub as it has expired. He also mentioned that I need to change my cable point to data point. I raised my concern that what if I did not like the conversion. He replied that the 3rd party contractor will advise me and if after that I did not want then I can void the contract.

So when your contractor came and did the assesment, I thought it over and decided not to go ahead with the re-contract. So now I have a pending contract which I want to terminate. I called 1633 to request this termination but when I called on 28th, 29th and 30th of Nov 2018, your operator said that your sales team will call me back within 24hrs but they never did. Now its the 8th of December 2018 and still no call. Is there no one working in starhub sales team or what??

Do get back to me promptly.

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: Home Hub Recontract - No call back within 24hr as promised

Hi, we apologise for the delayed response due to high volume of enquiries. Please PM us your subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address HERE, we’ll arrange for assistance. Thank you.