cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handset upgrades - Hub Club Customer

New Commentator

Handset upgrades - Hub Club Customer

Hi

Wanted to do a handset recontract as a hub club customer earlier today, but was told even after the waiver of $200 for the early mobile recontract fee, I need to pay an additional $100.

So technically speaking, Hub club member no longer enjoy the handset upgrade every 12months now like before. 

Thus, I suggest Starhub to revised the additional hub club benefits advertise on the web page and give consumer the correct information.

Below extracted from starhub.com

Handset Upgrades^ every 12 months of active mobile subscription

As a special benefit, Hub Club customers get to renew their existing mobile voice contract every 12 months, as opposed to having to wait until the end of the usual 2-year mobile contract.

Note: 
^Waiver of $200 Early Mobile Recontract Fee

1 REPLY 1
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Handset upgrades - Hub Club Customer

Hi Kengleong,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Hub Club Early Recon  Fee  (ERF) Waiver.

Please note that currently the ERF waiver  benefit for Hub Club is at a maximum of $200 per mobile line, which can be used once every 12months, hence any additional charges beyond that needs to paid accordingly.

The above information is also communicated at the following link.

http://www.starhub.com/personal/rewards/starhub-rewards-programme/hub-club/treats-benefits.html#Trea...

Let us know if you have any further question that we can assist you with.

Thank you

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!