GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Home Mini either forgotten delivery or stolen from us!!

Senior Contributor

Google Home Mini either forgotten delivery or stolen from us!!

Regarding our recontract, I did sign the work order, but we did not receive the chalk colored Google Home Mini. I guess your technician may have forgotten or purposely stolen from us!! You can send someone back to my home to check.

12 REPLIES 12
Senior Contributor

Re: Google Home Mini either forgotten delivery or stolen from us!!

Also our Digital Voice home phone has been engaged for 3 days yet no one helps us, although email has replied. 

Alumni (Retired)

Hi eft1416,

Do provide me with the subscribers' details (Full name, NRIC/FIN, mobile number, email) via the link so that I may arrange on a follow up for you http://m.me/starhub

- Han

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

already left details in messenger 

Senior Contributor

Hanbali, 

Why so long no news about my Google Home Mini??

Community Manager

Let me get the customer service team to check on this. - Josephine

Senior Contributor

Regarding Google Home Mini gift, your operator phoned me just now at 6pm said the technician had miscollected the item. He will contact me to deliver.

Senior Contributor

Wish to ask, why the technician has acknowledged he will deliver the Google Home Mini gift as reported by your telephone operator since last Saturday 26 May at 6pm, today already the fifth day since phone call, what taking so long for technician to deliver back?? This issue has been dragging very long for 3 weeks since the technician came for installation on 8 May.

Senior Contributor

Wish to ask, why the technician has acknowledged he will deliver the Google Home Mini gift as reported by your telephone operator since last Saturday 26 May at 6pm, today already sixth day since phone call, what taking so long for technician to deliver back?? This issue has been dragging very long more than 3 weeks since the technician came for installation on 8 May.

Senior Contributor

Wish to ask, why the technician has acknowledged he will deliver the Google Home Mini gift as reported by your telephone operator since last Saturday 26 May at 6pm, today already seventh day since phone call, what taking so long for technician to deliver back?? This issue has been dragging very long more than 3 weeks since the technician came for installation on 8 May. If by today still no delivery, I'm going to your HQ in Paya Lebar to collect myself. It's not just your technician but your whole team simply ignores or simply bochap this issue.