StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Home Mini STOLEN OR NOT DELIVERED TO US!!!

Trusted Commentator

Google Home Mini STOLEN OR NOT DELIVERED TO US!!!

I recontracted for the fibre tv and installation was on 5 Dec 2018.

I waited for your technician to show up but he called to inform that he will be late and so I left for work. Anyways, he showed up past the stipulated installation time (past 11am) and informed my maid that he forgot an item (google home mini) and asked if there will be anyone around at home if he were to come back in the late afternoon. He did not return at all. He made her sign on some document which was not given to her. 

After coming back from my overseas vacation on 17 Dec, I was shocked to find out that the item has still not been delivered. I called Starhub numerous times since and was told "we have checked with the technician and he produced a pdf document that your maid signed so therefore to us, it is delivered."

Today on 2 Jan 2019, I called again cos I have not received the call-back that you guys promised more than 48 hours ago. "Check with your maid" was the answer I got and you guys emailed me a copy of the document my maid signed. A document that said "Please retain this original receipt as proof of purchase" in the footnote. The hardcopy of this document was not given to us by your technician for whatever reasons only he will know. 

I wouldn't have let your company short-change me in such a manner if I was around during installation. I would have been around if your installation guy came during the stipulated time from 9-11am. Well done Starhub. Thanks for wasting my time listening to the music you guys play while putting me on hold and PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO TURN YOUR SHORTCOMINGS OF TURNING UP LATE FOR APPOINTMENTS INTO AN OPPORTUNITY. THIS IS DISGUSTING.  

7 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Google Home Mini STOLEN OR NOT DELIVERED TO US!!!

Hi wickedweed

Your feedback here concerns me greatly. Please reply with your full name, service address, contact number and email for verification by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < so we can assist you.

- Amy
Trusted Commentator

Any outcome?

I am 100% sure that the item is still in your inventory if it is not misappropriated by your delivery guy.

Trusted Commentator

Seems like no one from Starhub is showing any interests in helping. 

Community Manager

Hi wickedweed, we understand that our service manager had sent you an email on 2 Jan 2019, together with an attachment of the work order form for the installation. You may reply to the email for further assistance. 

Trusted Commentator

Starhub has not replied me at all with a satisfactory answer and his email reply to me was a call initiated by me because I have not received any reply since 17 Dec 2018. 

The work order was something that my maid was made to sign when he asked her to go downstairs to take another Google Wifi unit because he had opened one unit. The hardcopy of the work order was not given to her. Now my questions are:

1) why was the work order not given?

2) how is it possible that there is a serial number of the Home Mini unit  when he clearly told her that he forgot something and will come back later with it?

3) your service manager replied that with this piece of work order as evidence, starhub is deemed to have delivered the item to us. He also told me in conversation that your starhub staff are professional and these things wont happen and for me to "check with your maid". In this case, please clearly explain to me why there was another user with a similar experience with mine in May 2018?

4) since Starhub has total faith in your technicians, please for the sake of good order do an inventory check. The item with the same serial number in the work order is still with you if it has not been misappropriated or delivered to somebody else.

5) why does it show on the work order that the google wifi has been installed?

6) I will eventually lodge a police report on this matter if it is still not settled. Whoever has the item is in fraudulant possession.

7) please also explain why your technician came out of the 9-11am window?

I am utterly disappointed with Starhub over how you all handled this issue. You have the cheek to say your manager replied to me via email when I was the one to call your hotline because nobody called me. All i got was the "we will get back to you within 48 hours" crap.

Trusted Commentator

One more thing. Please ask your colleague Amy who has replied me on 4 Jan to show some sincerity to help and not waste my time in asking for info and do nothing. Don't tell me that the issue is resolved cos of a 2 Jan 2019 email. You cannot travel back in time. I started this thread on the night of 2 Jan 2019 after receiving the ridiculous response from your service manager to go "check with yoir maid".

Community Manager

Hi wickedweed,

My sincerest apology on the matter. I understand that you have wrote in via our email channel today, and they have arranged to get back to you. Do give them some time to respond on the matter.

Thank you, and once again, I am really sorry on this matter. 

- Jackson