Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ending Hubbing Contract Early

SOLVED
Valued Advocate

Ending Hubbing Contract Early

Hi all,

Sadly, I'm moving out of Singapore and have to terminate my Hubbing contract soon. I'm about 17 months into my 2-year contract for TV, mobile, and broadband (100mb cable). 

What's the process for canceling my contract? Can I get the cancelation date/time to be precise like April 30th at 3pm? 

Then do I just return the cable tv box and broadband router to a StarHub store?

I also want to understand the penalties for cancelation before contract period is up...

Unfortunately I've tweeted but nobody has replied, and I've also tried calling the StarHub help line (1637) more than a handful of times but every time I go through the selection menu and the call automatically terminates EVERY TIME. I'm using my StarHub 4G4 mobile phone to make this call and have full bars so I know it's not the phone or connection but something weird happening at the other side of the help line.

PLEASE HELP, I'm out of options here but know I can always trust the awesome StarHub Community! Smiley Happy

Ricky

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Ending Hubbing Contract Early

Hi RickyS

For termination of your services, you will need to return the necessary equipments before your service can be terminated. As you mention that your services are still under contract, there will be Early Termination Charges if they are terminated before the contract is up.

For further clarification, please submit your details by clicking on the link below in my post, and click Account Related Question. We will arrange for further assistance for our customer service team to check on your account and give you further advise.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager
Solution

Hi RickyS

For termination of your services, you will need to return the necessary equipments before your service can be terminated. As you mention that your services are still under contract, there will be Early Termination Charges if they are terminated before the contract is up.

For further clarification, please submit your details by clicking on the link below in my post, and click Account Related Question. We will arrange for further assistance for our customer service team to check on your account and give you further advise.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

View solution in original post

Valued Advocate

Awesome, thanks for the quick help!
New Commentator

Hi I want to terminate from my current 4G4 contract .How can I do ?

Alumni (Retired)

Hello @Kyaw Zay Thu,

You may send us your request via here

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.