cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital voice

Honored Commentator

Digital voice

Hi,

I have just subscribed to homehub 1000 a few weeks ago and yesterday when i tried to use the digital voice call the background of the call have a lot of noise and i can't hear properly what the other party is saying. I have called up customer service and their advise is that there is no problem in the network and i should check on my phone. I brought along my phone to test it out in my office and it is working fine.Can Starhub advise me what i should do next.

5 REPLIES 5
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Digital voice

Hi @patrick16

Are you using a cordless phone? If yes try to shifting the location of your cordless base and test out to see if the situations improves?

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Honored Commentator

Hi,

My cordless base is connected to the ONT i can't shift it as the cable is not long enough.

Alumni (Retired)

Hi Patrick, 

If possible, please get a longer cable to test it out. As we suspect that the base of your cordless phone may be experiencing frequency interference  from other device such as ONT, Router etc. 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Honored Commentator

Hi,

Let me try it out and see whether it help.

Alumni (Retired)

Great. Thanks!